Friday, May 8, 2009

Quadruplets




For the last couple of weeks I have been watching a robins nest that was built right outside my kitchen door. I took a mirror to see inside the nest about two weeks ago and I saw four eggs so I kept watching to see how they were doing and Monday I notice three of the eggs had hatched. On Tuesday all of them had hatched. So I set here and watch how the mama bird takes care of her babies it is so cute even the dad gets in on it, he will even bring the mama food. What a good daddy bird. Its funny to watch how the mama bird feed the babies if the worm doesn't go straight down the babies throat she takes it away and tries it again until she can get it just right. Here are some pictures of our quadruplets!

1 comment:

  1. Since I dont know your email I'll respond here. We love the G diapers. Virtually no leaks. I made cloth inserts so no cost daily. We bought ours off ebay and diaperswappers.com for much less than $18/pr. We have 8 smalls and 5 mediums and about 20 cloth inserts. I do laundry every third day. We also have the disposible inserts that we bought off ebay. For us the G Diaper system works out great. We didn't have to buy as many diapers up front because of the hammock system inside of the G does not require changing the diaper itself every diaper change. It was however difficult to figure out how to fit them properly (lots of leaks in the beginning). I have friends that use fuzzibunz perfect size and bumgenius (not the one size fits all! they are tooooooo bulkly for the little guys....never one size fits all is my advice always small medium large). They have 25 or more smalls and 20 or more mediums. To me that was just too much of an initial cost even when buying them secondhand, however there are days that I do wish it was an all in one system instead of the hammock/insert system. I think its just something you have to figure out for you and your family. If you have any questions or want any further info you can email me at kathybailey@gmail.com I'd be happy to give you as much information as I can....it's a huge decision, a huge expense, and a huge undertaking! :)

    ReplyDelete