Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Dr. appiontment

So far so good. C went to the Doctors office yesterday and she is 75% effaced and 1cm dilated and the doctor said the babies head is way down. The way things are moving along I don't know if she will last until the 11th. The week before see was 50-75% effaced and no dilation. Ever time the phone rings I start to panic a little wondering if this is the time. I hope for my works sake that the baby will hold out just a little longer. For C sake I hope it comes a little early. She is starting to get really tired and she is having to monitor her blood pressure because it has been getting a little high but they said they weren't worried about it because there was no protein in her urine and she has had no swelling but other than that she has been doing awesome and she looks so cute pregnant. Like I said before she has only gained about 18 pounds and I have gained 25. I hope once the weather starts to warm up I will get my butt back to working out. It will be so nice when we can get out and run or walk with our little one. Maybe the next post will be photos of bumpkin. I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl! We will keep you posted.


  1. sounds like you may even have your little one before me. I am not showing any effacement or dilation AT ALL and I am 29 w 2 days today. Plus baby is head down but not in the pelvis at all..
    Walking and the birthing ball have been my friends the last few days. I am ready for him to come, but then also would like for hime to wait til the 7th so my mom is here.. guess its all up to him!

  2. whoops I am 39 wks 2 days not 29.. :)

  3. Sounds like you'll be holding your little one very soon. Anxiously awaiting pics... :)