Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jumping the Gun


This weekend we splurged and purchased a rocker for the nursery. The reason we got it now is because it is so darn cute, it matches our baby bedding and it was over half off the original price. The problem is we aren't going to inseminate for about 3-4 more months. Who knows how long it will be from there. I question myself if these purchases will jinx us? I hope not. So far we have 1.baby bedding 2.rocker 3.take home outfit. Are we crazy? Did any of you outfit your nursery's before you even knew if you could get pregnant?

2 comments:

  1. I had been buying baby stuff for 10 years before I got pregnant. I wanted to be a mom so bad that I couldn't help myself. It was just clothes and stuff but no I don't think you're crazy. I think you are hopeful, which is always a good place to be on the whole TTC process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you ladies too! If you ever need anything or have any questions...I'm on facebook or you can email me...kathybailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete